Royal Paper is a leading vertically integrated private label consumer packaged goods company offering a complete selection of high-quality tissue products including bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, and facial tissue to the retail (At-Home) and commercial (Away-from-Home) markets. Royal Paper is focused on eco-friendly tissue manufacturing with a strong market position in the Southwest and across national customers.
A leading provider of high-quality, sustainable tissue products at a great value to consumers to help minimize the impact on the environment and protect our planet by meaningfully reducing tree and water usage. “Think Green, Be Green, Save Green.”
Selected ESG Highlights:
- Private label and branded eco-friendly tissue product lines are made with 100% recycled paper, contain 80% post-consumer content, and have Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Rain Forest Alliance, and Green Seal certifications. They are also whitened without chlorine bleaching, free from dyes, inks, and fragrances, and meet or exceed all EPA standards.
- If every U.S. household switched to Royal Paper’s recycled private label or branded products, they could help save over 5.9 million trees and 100 million gallons of water per year.
- Royal Paper was the first U.S. tissue company to partner with the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Royal Paper has the first proprietary Reverse Osmosis Technology and Membrane Bioreactor Water Filtration System in the U.S. which allows the company to recover and reuse 50% of the water used in the paper-making process.
- Safety first culture with an annual safety plan, monthly safety training sessions, and weekly safety meetings with a focus on continuous improvement to minimize safety incidents.