AML RightSource is a leading technology-enabled managed services firm focused on fighting financial crime for our clients and the world. Using a blend of highly trained anti-financial crime professionals, cutting-edge technology tools, and industry-leading consultants, AML RightSource assists clients with their AML/BSA, transaction monitoring, client onboarding (KYC), enhanced due diligence (EDD), and third-party risk management (TPRM) needs. With our clients across the globe, we are Reimagining Compliance.
Promote just, peaceful, and inclusive societies by fighting financial crime for our clients and the world.
Selected ESG Highlights:
- Created a working group (Empowering Together: Women in AML) to further the goal of achieving equity and access for women in the AML industry.
- Regularly create and distribute free educational content (blogs, videos, podcasts, etc.) to help companies detect and prevent financial crime in its many forms, while also providing strategies on managing risk to ensure financial inclusion and access to impacted entities.
- Co-chair a task force to provide outreach and education on stemming the use of cultural artifacts and art for illicit purposes such as terrorism.
- Developed a project to create an annual program and ongoing process for formalizing the partnership between the private (AML community) and public (law enforcement) sectors to share typologies, strategies, and other relevant information to combat financial crime.
- AML Rightsource is partnering with JobPath to help attract top military talent and support veterans while they transition from active duty to leadership roles.
- Each office has established a Culture Committee to drive engagement programs, including charitable fundraising activities.