AML RightSource is the largest global provider of financial crime compliance solutions. With nearly 1,700 professionals across 11 countries, our team of experts provides an end-to-end solution focused on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Financial Crime Advisory (FCA), tech-enabled onboarding/Know Your Customer (KYC) and expert managed services.
Promote just, peaceful, and inclusive societies by fighting financial crime for our clients and the world.
Selected ESG Highlights:
- Created a working group (Empowering Together: Women in AML) to further the goal of achieving equity and access for women in the AML industry
- Regularly create and distribute free educational content (blogs, videos, podcasts, etc.) to help companies detect and prevent financial crime in its many forms, while also providing strategies on managing risk to ensure financial inclusion and access to impacted entities
- Recently launched an initiative educating the public about Covid-19 related fraud
- Co-chair a task force to provide outreach and education on stemming the use of cultural artifacts and art for illicit purposes such as terrorism
- Developed a project to create an annual program and ongoing process for formalizing the partnership between the private (AML community) and public (law enforcement) sectors to share typologies, strategies, and other relevant information to combat financial crime
- Culture Committee established in each office to drive engagement programs, including charitable fundraising activities