Travel Nurse Across America is the leading provider of travel nurse staffing services in the United States. Travel Nurse Across America serves some of the largest hospital and healthcare systems in the United States through direct customer relationships, managed services providers, and vendor management systems.
Travel Nurse Across America’s mission is to fulfill, improve, and save lives through meaningful employment – their travelers, clients, hospitals, patients, internal employees, and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Selected ESG Highlights:
- In 2020, TNAA was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas, where the Company is headquartered, for the 6th consecutive year and as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
- TNAA formed a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee that will lead the Company’s education and inclusion initiatives.
- Continuing the annual “Month of Service” in September tradition, TNAA employees are encouraged to give time and resources to charitable endeavors in their local community.
COVID Related Initiatives:
- Donated 5,000 masks to hospitals suffering from COVID PPE shortages.
- Care packages provided to healthcare hero nurses around the country as they served in COVID patient care and hotspots.
- Launched “I Support Healthcare Workers” initiative with messaging and t-shirts, totes, decals, and more, acknowledging nurse selflessness as they worked on the frontlines battling COVID.
- Showed support to healthcare workers local to TNAA’s corporate office by supporting a small business and donating cinnamon rolls to hospitals across the surrounding area which prompted other individuals and businesses to join the initiative.
- Focused effort with internal employees on decompressing as part of overall health and wellness program.