GSM Outdoors is a leader in the enthusiast sportsman and rugged outdoor industry that supplies a wide range of branded consumables, accessories, gear, and app-based subscription services.
GSM Outdoors’ culture of innovation and history of first-to-market product launches, rigorous quality control, and customer responsiveness have earned it a reputation as the partner of choice for both brick-and-mortar and online retailers in the enthusiast sportsman and rugged outdoor categories. The Company sells through a diverse mix of channels, including online retailers, sporting goods stores, mass merchants, outdoorsman retailers, farm and fleet stores, and dealers/distributors across the U.S. and Canada.
GSM Outdoors equips its customers to explore the outdoors, connect with nature and fellow enthusiasts and create unforgettable family experiences. Conservation of the environment is central to GSM’s mission to preserve and protect wildlife heritage for generations to come.
Selected ESG Highlights:
- GSM actively supports and donates to organizations that promote outdoor access and wildlife & land conservation including Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Fund, Ducks Unlimited, National Wild Turkey Federation, Safari Club International, and Whitetails Unlimited.
- GSM is a member and supporter of the Deer Protection Program, an organization aimed at combating the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease in deer populations through adherence to strict guidelines and safeguards on scent-based products.
- GSM actively supports and donates to organizations who support women, children, and Veterans including American Sportfishing Association, HHAUSA, Shoot for the Cure, Safari Club International, Kicking Bear Ministries, Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation, The Well-Armed Woman Shooting Chapters, International Hunter Education Association, American Management Association, Belong to Responsible Hunting Scent Association.
- GSM’s largest brand, Walker’s, has been a major driver of increased adoption of hearing protection in the sportsman and outdoor enthusiast industry. Walker’s protects the hearing of men, women, and children, while hunting or at the range, without preventing oral safety instructions from reaching the user.
- GSM maintains USDA certification for bio-based, biodegradable products differentiated from chemical alternatives. The company reuses and recycles packaging materials to reduce energy consumption and paper use.