GSM Outdoors is a leading multi-brand developer, manufacturer, marketer, and online retailer of a wide offering of branded consumables, accessories, and gear that extend beyond the traditional sportsman categories with a focus on industry-leading technological innovation. GSM Outdoors’ culture of innovation and history of first-to-market product launches, rigorous quality control, and customer-responsiveness has earned it a reputation as the partner of choice for both brick-and-mortar and online retailers in the enthusiast sportsman and rugged outdoor categories. The Company sells through a diverse mix of channels, including online retailers, sporting goods stores, mass merchants, outdoorsman retailers, farm and fleet stores, and dealers/distributors across the U.S. and Canada.
GSM Outdoors equips its customers to explore the outdoors, connect with nature and fellow enthusiasts and create unforgettable family experiences. Conservation of the environment is central to GSM’s mission to preserve and protect wildlife heritage for generations to come.
Selected ESG Highlights:
- GSM actively supports and donates to organizations that promote outdoor access and wildlife & land conservation including Ducks Unlimited, National Wild Turkey Federation, Safari Club International, and Whitetails Unlimited.
- During fiscal year 2020, GSM’s products contributed over $1 million in funding for the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Fund, which funds habitat and wildlife conservation and directs funds towards state wildlife restoration projects.
- GSM is a member and supporter of the Deer Protection Program, an organization aimed at combating the spread of Chronic Waste Disease in deer populations through adherence to strict guidelines and safeguards on scent-based products.
- GSM’s largest brand, Walker’s, has been a major driver of increased adoption of hearing protection in the sportsman and outdoor enthusiast industry. Walker’s protects the hearing of men, women and children, while hunting or at the range, without preventing oral safety instructions from reaching the user.
- GSM maintains USDA certification for bio-based, biodegradable products differentiated from chemical-alternatives.