Leaf Home™ is focused on “Making Home Ownership Easy™.” Leaf Home is a leading tech-enabled, direct-to-consumer branded home solutions business with innovative products that enhance the safety, enjoyment, and comfort of homeowners and improve the appearance and value of the home. Customers value the quality products and the exceptional service delivered through the end-to-end DTC sales and service model. Leaf Home’s proprietary, data-driven platforms for marketing, customer service, field services, and talent management underpin their competitive advantage.
Leaf Home is dedicated to providing the best in-home solutions for every individual and family they serve. With inclusion, sustainability, and reliability at the core commitments of their foundation, Leaf Home is proud to be a team who believes in the power of Growth Through Unity.
Selected ESG Highlights:
- Leaf Home was recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ in 2022 for the second year in a row. Leaf Home also earned the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award, issued by Energage. Additionally, the Leaf Home leadership team is honored to be recognized with a Culture Excellence award in the Clued-In Leaders category.
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection and Leaf Home Water Solutions were recognized as 2023 Sustainability Award recipients by Best Company.
- DEI Committee: Consisting of employees from various departments within the company, the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee ensures that every employee can feel a sense of belonging. The committee seeks to do so by sponsoring events and educational opportunities to learn more about each other and other diversity-related topics.
- Veterans Network: Leaf Home is proud of our continued emphasis on veteran recruitment. We partner with additional recruiting channels, like JobPath, and have dedicated internal efforts to give transitioning service members and their families a chance to continue their career journeys and thrive in a supportive, veteran-forward environment.
- Women’s Committee: Leaf Home has pledged to build a community that attracts, develops, engages, and retains female talent by creating a supportive environment that fosters personal and professional development opportunities for those who identify as female. The committee meets to voice issues and support, help, and represent the women of Leaf Home.